Monday, October 21, 2013

Welcome to my blog!!!

Welcome to my blog!! I made this to share with the world all the wonderful things my children and I do as well as cool things that I find!!!! Please be patient I am very new to this lol

Orange Jack o Lanterns filled with fruit


STEP 1: Cut top off oranges (keep it neat your going to use later)

STEP 2: Completely hallow out orange

STEP 3: Carve away but be extra careful to make sure any carvings are not to large to let fruit escape!!

Step 4: Fill with fruit I used Strawberries and Grapes they worked great because of size

Step 5:  Cut a slit through top you put aside nicely before lol and stick a spoon in it 

Step 6: Put top with spoon back on orange

This was a big hit with the kids and parents like that its healthy and very easy to make!!! 

email me with any questions


No comments:

Post a Comment